Go! Bless Jerusalem help others
Please consider joining our Blessing groups and get involved. Please click the contact page.
The Blessing group prays for Israel, especially the aid that many poor Jewish families need as they are coming home to Israel.
--Since I've been giving to Bless Jerusalem Ministries. I have been extremely blessed financially and have had my children grow by Jesus! Thank you for praying for me and encouraging my life. - Jean B.
Help Stop Anti semitism-hostility to or prejudice against Jews.
When we founded this ministry in 2015. We believed in the vision that God's heart is still for the people of Israel especially the jewish people of the city of Jerusalem. We are partnering and growing. Can you help?
Christian Gentiles believers owe it to the Christian Jewish people to help them with material blessings. Apostle Paul explains why
Romans 15: 25 Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the Lord’s peoplethere. For Macedonia and Achaia ( gentiles) were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the Lord’s people in Jerusalem. They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.So after I have completed this task and have made sure that they have received this contribution, I will go to Spain and visit you on the way. I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ.
Go and announce to them that the Kingdom of Heaven is near. Matthew 10:7
God says to those who bless Israel "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3
"Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom" 1 Corinthians 1:22
The greatest sign is to help support the Jewish people. Jesus is still a Jew! Partner with us to serve the Jewish people with the good news of the kingdom and the gospel.
Would you please write to us today! We are experiencing an increasing amount of encouraging gifts and love offerings to help this vision to advance and the time is urgent to partner with Bless Jerusalem Ministries.
Here are new covenant testament scriptures encourging Christians to give to the poor, many more are found in the old testament. Leave a legacy of hope and help fulfill God's dream and need financial help. Any gift amount will help.
- Acts 2:44-45 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need.
- Acts 4:34-35 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.
- Acts 11:27-30 And in these days prophets came from Jerusalem to Antioch. Then one of them, named Agabus, stood up and showed by the Spirit that there was going to be a great famine throughout all the world, which also happened in the days of Claudius Caesar. Then the disciples, each according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brethren dwelling in Judea. This they also did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.
- Acts 20:35 have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak.
- Romans 12:13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
- Romans 15:26 For it pleased those from Macedonia and Achaia to make a certaincontribution for the poor
- 2 Corinthians 8:14-15 but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance maysupply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack—that there may be equality. As it is written, “He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 9As it is written: “He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:12 For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God.
- 2 Corinthians 11:9 And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied.
- Galatians 2:9,10 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.
- Ephesians 4:28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.
- Phillippians 4:10-11,14-16 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: . . . Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress. 15Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. 16For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.
- Titus 3:14 And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful
- James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress
- James 2:15-16 a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?
- 1 John 3:17 But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
Go! Bless Jerusalem
We support the following ministries every month, please strongly consider making a difference right now.
We support hopematch.org
Here is a video with Mike Evans. We support Mike Evans- Jerusalem prayer team http://jerusalemprayerteam.org